Tuesday 10 June 2014

Logan's story

We got in the car we put on the head phones off we go down the road and on the main road. We got there at last I ran down the hill and I crashed into Keagan when . They were playing hide and-
go seek. Time to go to bed. On the first night Ethan came up to my bed and he said "boo" I wasn't
scared.In the morning me and Keagan went on Keagan 's iPod. Dad said "Time to go canoeing
everyone Get in the car " off we went to the lake.We got in the canoes I went looking for fish.
Mum said "Come back" I said "I'm looking for fish" and then we went to the house I played
a game of ice hockey. Keagan wow it was time for bed we got in the room and went to sleep.
In the morning. We got canoes and I went on the jet ski I thought that I fell off the back when
I got off the jet ski. I Fell on the sand and after that I went on the canoes and went to the island.
It was hot on the grass I put my canoe in the water . I canoed to mum we were going home we got in the car we put on the head phones on and mum started the engine we drove down the road.we got onto the main road.and before we knew it were home at last .


No comments:

Post a Comment